Collection of personal information
www.forceandgrace.com collects personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you complete contact and enquiry forms or send emails to us. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Right to Access
You have the right to request and obtain the information that is being collected from you and for what purpose this information is being collected. You may request an electronic version of all data www.forceandgrace.com has on you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.
Right to Be Forgotten
You have the right to request that all data collected from you is removed. To request removal of all data collected please email email@example.com.
You have the right to request, obtain, and/or transfer possession of collected data at any time.
In the event of a breach or unauthorized access of personal data that is likely to “result in a risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals”, we will notify you within 72 hours.
Cookies and similar technology
1. Remember that you have used the Site before: This means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the Site.
2. Store your preferences so that you do not need to input these every time you visit the Site.
3. Customise elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site for you.
4. Collect statistical information about how you use the Site so that we can improve the Site.
5. Gather information about the pages on the Site that you visit, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in a “market segment”.
This information is only collected by reference to the IP address that you are using, but does include information about the county and city you are in, together with the name of your internet service provider.
Some of the cookies used by our Site are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services (such as interest based advertising directed at your market segment) on our behalf. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
Visiting www.allaboutcookies.org will provide information on settings within your browser as well as other useful information on cookies. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site if you do so.
If you continue using this Site we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and similar technical tools from this Site and reserve the right to amend, remove or add new cookies and similar technical tools at any time.